- Catalog Info
- Class Offerings
- Degree Programs
- Certification of Enrollment and Degree Verification
- Degree Audit
- Faculty Information
- Final Exams
- GPA Calculator
- Missouri Residency
- Student Academic Regulations
- Student Preferred Name
- Transfer Credit
- Veterans and Military Info
- Well-Being Referral Guide
- Office Info
- Useful Links
- Admissions Office
- Cashier's Office
- Division of Student Affairs
- Enrollment Management Division
- New Student Programs
- Student Financial Assistance
Updates resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic are posted below.
March 20, 2020
These unique and challenging circumstances related to COVID-19 have raised many questions for students who have been working toward establishing Missouri residency during the 2019-2020 academic year.
Here are some things to know now:
- For the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester, students should reside wherever they determine is in their best personal interest. We understand that many might choose to return to family outside Missouri.
- Any absences from Missouri while courses are being taught remotely for the Spring 2020 semester will not be held against a residency applicant for the Summer 2020, Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 semesters.
- To gain residency, students must have been enrolled for the Fall 2019 semester and must continue to be enrolled for the Spring 2020 semester.
- At this time, the requirement to earn $2000 of taxable income in Missouri still applies. Anything you’ve already earned during the qualifying period counts.
We know that the coming summer is an important time in the qualifying period for many students. As the COVID-19 situation evolves and time passes, we will post updates here.
In the meantime, if you have questions about your individual situation, please submit them to Crystal Wilson.