- Catalog Info
- Class Offerings
- Degree Programs
- Certification of Enrollment and Degree Verification
- Degree Audit
- Faculty Information
- Final Exams
- GPA Calculator
- Missouri Residency
- Order S&T Transcript
- Student Academic Regulations
- Student Preferred Name
- Transfer Credit
- Veterans and Military Info
- Well-Being Referral Guide
- Office Info
- Useful Links
- Admissions Office
- Cashier's Office
- Division of Student Affairs
- Enrollment Management Division
- New Student Programs
- Student Financial Assistance
Secure File Upload
SECURE FILE UPLOAD
Most documents and forms can be submitted through the Secure File Upload on Joe'SS to safeguard and protect your information.
Ensure all documents/forms are completed with the necessary information. This may include:
- Your Missouri S&T student id number on all completed forms
- Your legal name (first and last)
- Handwritten signature(s) on all forms that require a signature. Typed/digital/electronic signatures cannot be accepted and will be returned. All forms must be printed and signed before being submitted to the Office of the Registrar. Scanned copies or photos are able to be uploaded.
- Complete all sections of the forms as incomplete forms will be returned.
- Removing any encryption or file types that are not compatible with the Secure File Upload
You are able to access the Secure File Upload through the Student Center in Joe'SS. Once you have opened the secure file upload portal, you will complete the following steps to submit documents:
- Select the appropriate Office/Department. To submit documents, you will need to select the "Office of the Registrar" option
- Select the appropriate document type.
- If you would like to include any additional information when submitting a document, you can add comments or notes in the available box.
- You can then click the "Add Attachment" button to attach the document you wish to upload.
There are a couple of requirements in order to successfully upload your documents/forms.
- Only acceptable file types can be submitted through the secure file upload. These include: .jpg, .png, .pdf, and .doc file types.
- Files cannot exceed 17 MB (megabytes)
- Files cannot have unusual or special characters in the file name (for example: * % @ ! &)
Once you have opened the secure file upload portal, you will need to select the department and document type you wish to upload. After uploading a document/form, you will receive an email confirming successful upload.
If you are unable to use the secure file upload, all documents/forms can be submitted directly to our office by mail, in person, or by fax to 573-341-4362.