- Catalog Info
- Class Offerings
- Degree Programs
- Certification of Enrollment and Degree Verification
- Degree Audit
- Faculty Information
- Final Exams
- GPA Calculator
- Missouri Residency
- Student Academic Regulations
- Student Preferred Name
- Transfer Credit
- Veterans and Military Info
- Office Info
- Useful Links
- Admissions Office
- Cashier's Office
- Division of Student Affairs
- Enrollment Management Division
- New Student Programs
- Student Financial Assistance
Certification of Enrollment & Degree Verification
Certification of Enrollment
Students & Alumni
Current and former Missouri S&T students may obtain documents for:
- Good-student discounts on insurance (if eligible)
- Enrollment status
- Anticipated graduation date
- Dates of attendance
- Begin/end dates of term
- Self-service certificate for loan deferments
Enrollment certificates are available prior to the start of the term.
Special Certification Letters
Most students can obtain the needed information for free via the Certification of Enrollment process described on our website above. In unique situations where neither a verification nor an official transcript provides the required information a special certification letter may be requested. Examples of special information that can be provided include:
- Verification of an on-line course
- Campus location
- Special degree verification letters
- Special requests by International organizations
- Special requests by professional organizations requiring the Office of the Registrar signature and seal
To request a special certification letter, submit the following form to Missouri University of Science and Technology Registrar’s Office 103 Parker Hall 300 West 13th Street Rolla, MO 65409-0930.
Third Party Requestors
Insurance companies, lenders and other parties can obtain enrollment and or degree verification information through the National Student Clearinghouse by phone or online.
- Call 703-742-4200.
- Go to studentclearinghouse.org and select "Degree & Enrollment Verifiers."
Third-Party Requests & FERPA
Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, Missouri Univeristy of Science and Technology cannot release confidential information from a student's academic record to anyone without the student's written permission. (Certain exceptions apply).