- Catalog Info
- Class Offerings
- Degree Programs
- Degree Audit
- Final Exams
- GPA Calculator
- Missouri Residency
- Student Academic Regulations
- Student Preferred Name
- Transfer Credit
- Veterans and Military Info
- Office Info
- Useful Links
- Admissions Office
- Cashier's Office
- Division of Student Affairs
- Enrollment Management Division
- New Student Programs
- Student Financial Assistance
All college-level credits and grades (excluding remedial and tech) from regionally accredited institutions will transfer to Missouri S&T. Use our online course equivalency database to determine if a particular course has an already established Missouri S&T course equivalency. If the class is not listed, it does not mean that the class will not transfer to Missouri S&T; it simply means that the course has not yet been evaluated. For questions about Course Equivalencies, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
- Current Joe’SS users can access the Course Equivalency Database through the following paths:
- Instructors/Advisors/Students - Self Service > Transfer Credit > Evaluate Transfer Credit
- Staff - Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Evaluate Transfer Credit
- New students, if you are curious how your transfer courses will transfer to Missouri S&T, review equivalency information, or run unoffical degree audits, use Transferology.
Missouri S&T has an established Transfer Partnership with many colleges and universities. For your convenience, we have provided the link below to those Course Guides. For questions regarding Transfer Course Guides, please contact the Admissions Office.
Credit by Examination
Missouri S&T accepts AP (Advanced Placement) credit, CLEP (College Level Examination Program) credit and IB (International Baccalaureate) credit. No credit is given for CLEP general exams--only for subject exams. For more information, click here: http://futurestudents.mst.edu/admissions/transfer/credit-by-exam/.
Student Transfer Evaluation
The Student Transfer Evaluation is a list of all courses you are transferring from other universities along with the Missouri S&T equivalents. This report can be accessed through the Student Center on Joe’SS. If you notice any omissions or have questions about how a particular course transfers to Missouri S&T, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Transfer Credit Course GPA Adjustment Policy
Grades not included in the transfer institution’s GPA due to repeat or forgiveness policy may be removed from the Missouri S&T cumulative GPA upon verification to the Registrar’s Office. No more than 15 semester hours will be dropped from the calculation of the student’s cumulative GPA. Students must submit the Transfer Credit Course GPA Adjustment form found in the Registrar’s Office or on the web at http://registrar.mst.edu/forms/.
|Office of Admissions
|Office of the Registrar