- Catalog Info
- Class Offerings
- Degree Programs
- Office Info
- Useful Links
- Admissions Office
- Cashier's Office
- Division of Student Affairs
- Enrollment Management Division
- New Student Programs
- Student Financial Assistance
How to Request a Transcript
Missouri S&T has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse for quick, convenient and secure transcript ordering and delivery.
Current Students: Log into Joe'SS. Click Main Menu > Self Service > Student Center. Select Official Transcripts on the pull down menu in the Academics section.
Former Students: Click here to complete a transcript request through the NSC.
Important information before you begin:
- If you attended prior to 1975, your order will require 2-3 business days for processing. You must select the “Mail” delivery option. We are unable to send transcripts electronically for archived records.
- Check with the recipient about the transcript format that is acceptable. Not every recipient will accept electronic transcripts. The University will not reissue transcript orders or provide a refund for orders once they are processed.
- You may also choose to pick up your transcript in-person.
- Prepare any documents that must accompany your transcript, then follow the instructions for loading them.
- Have your debit or credit card ready.
- Holds on your account delay processing and delivery. If you have a hold, you will receive a message on the order screen indicating the hold type and contact information for resolving it. You will not be able to place an order until the hold has been resolved.
- Ordering options include the ability to upload documents that must accompany your official transcript. Please understand that your attachment will be reviewed and is subject to approval. Examples include admission application forms and scholarship application forms.
Once you place an order, you will receive order status updates, online order tracking, and email notification of delays.
You may request your transcript to be held for grades and/or for degree conferral. Enter the term the grades or degree are being held for and the year. Please make sure to enter the term as Spring, Summer, or Fall. Then enter the four digit year code.
Hold for Grades: If requesting transcripts to be held for the completion of grades, please choose the appropriate semester in which the grades will be earned.
Hold for Degree: If requesting transcripts to be held for degree completion enter the semester in which the degree is expected to be earned. Degree conferral takes 45 days after the semester is over. Please note your transcript will not be sent until the degree has been conferred if ordering with this option.
Notarized or Apostilled: If your transcript needs to be notarized or apostilled, please submit transcript request using the option for ‘pick-up in office’ and attach a message stating that you need this transcript notarized or apotilled and where you would like this sent.
The Office of the Registrar is committed to assisting you through this process. Should you encounter any issues please contact the Office of the Registrar at 573-341-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay for your transcript order with any major credit or debit card. The cost of a transcript is $10 plus other processing fees. Your credit or debit card is not charged until your school sends your transcript(s). However, if you use a debit card, your bank may put a hold on your funds when we pre-authorize your payment. If you have questions on the pre-authorization, please contact your bank. Order updates will be sent to you via email and, if you choose, text messages. You can also track your transcript order online.
The following may be required to order a transcript online:
- A major credit or debit card
- An email account
- Your signed consent