- Catalog Info
- Class Offerings
- Degree Programs
- Office Info
- Useful Links
- Admissions Office
- Cashier's Office
- Division of Student Affairs
- Enrollment Management Division
- New Student Programs
- Student Financial Assistance
On-line e-Learning Course - Drop Procedure
This procedure is for dropping e-Learning courses once the semester has started. Prior to the first day of classes, students can drop classes through Joe’SS.
- Student initiates drop by emailing the instructor of the course stating their request to do so.
- The instructor replies to the student with their consent and ‘CC’s the student’s advisor and The Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- An add/drop slip will be filled out by a Registrar’s Office staff member and the email will be stapled to the slip. This will be processed just like any other add/drop slip with regards to deadlines.
For dropping a Distance and Continuing Education course, click here.